Trimess

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Todays SEE and HEARD on TRIMESS



Some fuckin trimet workers are the biggest mothafuckers..swear I've had to cuss out these niggas on too many occasions now 
(2/2) My normal trip home from after late arrival now appears to take 30 mins longer, and supposedly involves a train change

yeah, but there is no way I am gonna ride trimet. It would take me an hour... 

Yep - I'm concerned that TriMet is not making access and affordability the top priorities. 

get a 62 bus over here to sunset 

man im glad i aint gotta pay for the bus for awhile cuz man trimet got me fucked up askin for a 1.65 nigga thats almost enough for 2 sweets 

do you understand now? Please get over yourself and actually try doing something.  

They raised the price on trimet, wtf.  



At Tigard TC there are 15 folks off the 12 bus waiting for 94. Transit tracker says 94 is 57 minutes away!!

I feel like reducing fares for honored citizens while increasing them for others is a shameless political ploy by Trimet.

I have to ride the trimet soon. Alone

Fuck Trimet

the 30-day passes are flimsy. Why can't we laminate them? 
 ?

Fuck you and your $2.50 

Hate the changes. It now takes 2-3 busses & 1.5-2.5 hours to get to my mom's house in Tigard. Could drive to the beach in that time. 

Fuck bro. This is why I hate taking Trimet. If I could drive right now, id be home a long ass time ago. 

It's official. I've tried to hold back for awhile but I've had enough. Fuck  

not using commendation page for good/bad drivers anymore gonna use everyone should!

Trimet yet again keeps me away from Tomorrow is going to freaking suck. 

Fun times with in the Pearl, Portland, Or., despite TriMet taking us only one block for $5. Calm day tree limb, really? 

They redo the software for all the Trimet machines and now they don't read my debit card. to the rescue

I just get shit on by the Trimet😞  

Hey trimet . FUCK YOU 



 










No comments: