Trimess

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

LANE JENSEN RESPONDS TO ATU ALERT ABOUT HIM

I’m not out to get drivers in trouble, that is not my goal in this blog. My goal is to tell the untold story with Transit, where they excel, where they need improvement and the like. I focus on how the story affects people, how it affects the community, and how it affects the future. Drivers are the front line for TriMet. I know they put up with a lot. My heart goes out to Leonard and his family, I pray he has a speedy recovery. How is a video camera causing so much hate and discontent? We are always told by customer service to voice our opinion. You see it on the buses and trains daily. This is how I voice my concern to TriMet. Videos are fact, hearsay is not.
Mr. Dan Martin, I will continue to do what I am doing because I am not violating any rules whatsoever. I formally request that you issue an written, public apology to both drivers and the public for the lie that you have spread about me. Thank you

Trimet ATU 757 Attack | Portland Transit Lane

No comments: