Trimess

Friday, October 12, 2012

Latest SEEN and HEARD on #TRIMET (aka #Trimess)

(day after day of disasters)
TrimetScanner Tweets are HERE!
This day is turning out to be fucked by TriMet Friday oh yeah jut like last Friday.   
Another rider on 1797 (tr 9410) JUST called 238-RIDE to report a roof leak on this bus. Her words: "You had ALL Summer!!"

Another fine emergency message. Lift her tush out the window. I guess everyone has seen her puss.......

, how come there are 4 blue lines and no Red Lines to the airport for 40 minutes!? 

this would be unnecessary if drivers were given proper meal/break times where food was available. 

Barbur outbound is slogging along. Except unannounced delays to rts 1, 12, 38 and 94 - too busy worrying about MAX Transit Tracker 

This day is turning out to be fucked by TriMet Friday oh yeah jut like last Friday.  

be bullshittin .. Worse public transportation ever 


fix your app. Was waiting in the rain on Kerr pwky waiting for the 78 which was suppose to come at 3:50. Didnt show til 4:25 

razzum frazzum trimet razzum frazzum 

now it's four greens in a row, no yellows.  

where is the frigging yellow line downtown? 

it just took me ONE HOUR to get from Hollywood MAX stop to Pioneer Place. What gives?!? 

rockin' idea to stop the trains to reboot transit tracker. Now I've been waiting 30 min 4 a yellow line. Now late 2 pick up kids. 

i haven't seen a WB train in 20+ minutes and transit tracker says one isn't getting to goose hollow for another 1/2hr. What gives? 

get your shit together 

Okay . Wtf is going on with WB max trains downtown? 

I'm disappointed but not upset that the was ~50 min late. I'm upset that didn't say anything about it!! 

: what's up with west bound max trains? I've been waiting for almost 40 minutes.” 50+ here 

No news is NOT good news! 

Thank you . Your staff was wonderful in helping me get my purse back today. Especially this morning's driver of red line number 41 

I hate u I have been on the max for 45min and have only moved 3 stops My pass is gonna expire before I get to my bus  

"This is supposed to be drop-off only, but I'm not letting anyone stand in the rain." -Best driver of the week.  

what's up with west bound max trains? I've been waiting for almost 40 minutes. 

Riding TriMet every once and a while helps recalibrate your perspective on things. 

Lady on tr 1236 just kicked a guy really hard, now arguing and yelling. 

Bus that was suppose to come in 3 min a NO SHOW. Next bus in 21 min. How is that fair, ? .  

passenger apologizes driver ignores him. Bus 2543 line 2136 

ride driver line 2136 bus 2543. Yelled at passenger for requesting stop. Having trouble focusing with the rain 

EB Blue line train to Gresham @ Convention Center, APACU still says Beaverton Creek???? 

Dear Trimet, ajkfuewifjkreiowpfgcbsduirtfceuew$fdei 

. MAX train 325 out of svc at Mt Hood Ave. 30 min till next Beverton train? WTF!  

Trimet is always late for me 

Any news on delated Bus 20 because of the fire on Burnside and Vista? 

Nice shiny late model -tran hybrid bus showing off to 22 year old bus fleet in Portland  

stuck on the red line between 82nd and 60th 

I said if I was richer, I'd use my own car, if I could park downtown... Instead I use trimet with this pain in my chest... 

Aggressive and possessive driving happening between this driver and a Häagen-Dazs truck. This is hilarious. 

Go figure. The weather changes and TriMet's system breaks down. It's just rain! 

gives us an 30+ minute wait only to not go downtown that tuned into now a Im late for class :( 

Dear : it's really pathetic when riders get surprised to see that their bus is actually on time instead of 20 min late.

This is seriously the longest max ride ever. Hollywood to rose quarter I'm approaching 35 minutes.  

EB Blue line train apparently stuck at Old Town/Chinatown. Can see trains stacking up behind it.

Congestion on the Eastbound Red/Blue.  

9410 standing room only 


no, transit tracker is def not working. 

You are pissing me the fuck off. We don't pay so much for crappy service. If I'm late to babysitting, I blame you completely. 

Yay! We're moving again. . That was about a 15 minute delay. 

I guess I'm glad I didn't book it to make this MAX! The door is closed now & a MAX-fixing dude with big keys is working on it.  

Guy in one of those SUVs just stopped and ran up to help. 

Great timing, me! I'm on train 5 in Old Town/Chinatown, and one of the doors is not closing. Sorry MAX folks. We're stuck.  

is being generous this morning and gave us a nice 1400...Damn thing sounds like it could fall apart at any minute.  

Fight on the 6 bus today between 2 fellows. Punches thrown. Everyone stared at their feet like nothing was happening. Awkward. 

If a woman calls yelling the streetcar shuttle didn't stop for her, please inform her she was flipping off the 35 Macadam. 

This dude just got popped on my bus. First physical fight I've seen on  

Yellow Line running about 2 minutes ahead of schedule and they aren't waiting. Run for the stop or, like me, wait for the next. 

Hey your line 50 driver needs to hold at Valeria View & Taylor when five minutes early. A bunch of us missed our bus. Not cool. 

Nice comfy SUV for management....I get a 22 yr old bus driven by someone who made two route errors 
red line to Beaverton 7:06am at Morrison&sw3rd stayed parked for 45sec doors closed and would not reopen? Twice in one week. 

rt 94 tr 1101 beh 1452 making double lane change barbur/4th @ Sheridan to turn left to 6th 

- the ticket machines at Clackamas TC weren't working this morning. :-( 

I wonder if will give me a job after I lose mine due to train delays. 

This is one DARK 94 stop (Main, E of Commercial). For a brand new bus stop I won't use it at dark. 

What the heck is train 1101? Vehicle 1452 operating rt 94. 

Great. Now it's raining. Fucking awesome. Fuck you, I should almost be at Brittany's by now. 

All these lil hood 🐭 arguing with these trimet bus drivers better be boo lmao 

New seat covers on the bus? I approve! This day is off to a very hygienic start.

TriMet follows me! What a happy day<3 

Now you're just channeling Dylan if he were to write a song about TriMet. 

The driver that picks us up is going to be sorry they took so fucking long  

Fucking trimet. Train never shows, or the scheduled one that does show is out of service. This shit is getting so old. 

is the worst form of transportation...Too done! 

Trimet said 5 mins since 10 mins ago. 

Trimet & Missed Connections go hand in hand.







































































1 comment:

Jason McHuff said...

I've wondered if some of those "missing green/yellow line trains when there's a bunch of the other color" actually just don't get their signs changed after coming into the mall as the other color.