Trimess

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Latest SEEN and HEARD on #TRIMET (aka #Trimess)

TrimetScanner Tweets are HERE!
there are few things in life I hate more than trimet
WES received over $55M in fed funding - that is the argument against shutting down WES would have to repay feds back

My favorite Trimet bus driver, Leonard, was stabbed on Tuesday night. Fuck the dude that did that, I'm glad his whitetrash ass is in jail. 


What the hell ? The ticketing machines next at Convention Center & Rose Quarter have been down for THREE DAYS 

Dear people don't stop staring at me on the bus. Did you want a picture?  

Ouuushh, this poor ladys house is on fire & was 30+ minutes late & she can't get home in time so she called her neighbor to ask.

Waiting half an hour for a train is unacceptable,

They have a trimet guy checking tickets at Lloyd center. Ew. I had to buy one... 

this TriMet cop scoping these two black dudes hard...gonna see if he act up  

No parking? No problem with my dads stolen handicapped sign from when he worked in TRIMET. Good til 2014 ;D 

there are few things in life I hate more than trimet

doors open, the smell of weed pours out.  

So naturally, the moment after i say that my bus goes to showing the scheduled as time. Fuck you,  

hey guys one of your trimet drivers in the truck gave me a ride because the bus broke down and was not going to show. Thanks!! 

Dammit. Why does MAX only show scheduled as times? That's not very helpful!  

trimet is fuckin' up. 

What's up with the max & transit tracker  

While I was on this crazy guy boarded bus and said looking at me "B#tch u need a git a f%ckin job like the rest of us"  

And again, is killing me with its late trains. 

No train and no notification from Trimet indicating a problem. I do biwve Trimet is in a double fail right now. 

don't have the full story here but hear a driver is kicking off the band. What's up?  

Just got a $175 fine from Trimet and have to go to court on the 30th for it. Fucking cool... 

Okay Trimet, $175. We'll pay it and I'll destroy half your shit too. 

Trimet just ruined my day. 

Crazy ass lady on trimet lmao bitch was like "who got the chronic I smelt that shit as soon as she opened the door" lmao oh Portland.. 

I am on a very new, very late bus.  

Taking trimet to apartment because I don't fuck with drinking and driving. The bus sucks. 

transit tracker just sucks today ... will probably blame the wind 

Trimet I thought we had a system. Blue train, then red, finally green. What's with four green trains in a row?  

Nothing like spending 5 hours a day on a Trimet bus 

Oh . You just love fucking up the 51, don't you? Now the bus has disappeared from transit tracker. Good to be back...  

Friend visiting from Michigan, waiting for overdue MAX, asks: "When did turn into Detroit transit?" 

Hard to refrain with how upset I am with  

There’s a TriMet guy trying to get a busses destination reader thing to work by banging on it. Doesn’t seem to be working…. 

Some retard tried to use my PayPal card at a Trimet location. They have cameras all over there. 

Major delays bus lines SB on Barbur - driving on I-5 was excellent!! 

So screwed up today, over a half hour to get from PSU to Union Station. Transit Tracker not working. 

Buses jammed, just the whole system got screwed up.  

Jesus Christ. It's taken me over a fucking hour just to get to gateway. God damn I hate being a poor joke. This trimet shit is ridiculous. 

I really fucking hate trimet sometimes. 

Whoa streetcar NS 002 nearly T-Bone'd me on my bike as I was taking a left from SW River Dr. to SW Moody at 3 today. Driver blew red 

So what i'm hearing is that 's new buses are pretty much a disaster. Just like every new bus they get. Great. 

Awkward teen on the bus keeps ending every sentence with the words "and stuff". What stuff?!  

why do you kiss 's ass so much?? If you care about me stop being a cheerleader and start demanding change. 


































 










No comments: