Trimess

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Latest SEEN and HEARD on #TRIMET (aka #Trimess)

TrimetScanner Tweets are HERE!
Fuck you trimet, change the arrival time one more motherfucking time.
If my transfer expires because I can't find the reroute of the 15, I'm not going to be happy
This is a complete 15 signage fustercluck.  

I have no fucking idea where to catch the 15 over Hawthorne, because no one put up any signs.  

When gabi and I get on the wrong trimet train in Portland..😳  

Watching people almost fall over as the streetcar starts brings me more joy than it should.  

OMG is killing me and making me late for the party. Don't move them buses I'm stuck on MAX and can't get off. 

your ticket machines are shitty. Get some credit card readers that work  

What is up with the blue line? The 10:19 never arrived at Sunset TC. 

This train is 10 minutes late this is so annoying. I'm taking Portland Trimet not fucking San Francisco Bart.  

all 3 ticket validators are broken at the Fairplex stop in Hillsboro 

Enjoying the hole punch trimet tickets

Tonight was fun. Commute home began at 6:15pm. Thanks to clusterfuck schedules, finally got home by 9pm. It usually takes only 75min 

The bus driver just legit abandoned the bus.  

Waiting for the bus...getting colder...waiting some more...it keeps getting darker...still waiting...  

Against my better judgment, I'm on the number 4 bus.  

All 4 ticket machines at Convention Center are not working for various reasons. 

God Trimet is such a ratchet ass cunt. 

Streetcar went from 4 minutes to 1 to 20 minutes. No streetcar in sight. Oh wait...now its back to 4 minutes. Please fix? 

MAX Red Line disrupted in Beaverton: TriMet says MAX service in Beaverton is disrupted due to a signal issue.  

Fuck you trimet, change the arrival time one more motherfucking time. 










 










No comments: