Trimess

Monday, October 8, 2012

Latest SEEN and HEARD on #TRIMET (aka #Trimess)

TrimetScanner Tweets are HERE!
so the trains are following the "when they feel like showing up" schedule today? gateway is packed with people wondering wtf.
one of the ticket machine at Prescott station is not working. And special thank you to a wonderful lady who gave me a pass. 

Wowww these new trimet buses are nice. 

any of them ON the SW Corridor? No. Rt 94 still has 's oldest buses in the fleet, the 1400 series. 

should NEVER inconvenience a bus rider to save a rail rider. TriMet should NEVER give preferential service 

I hate trimet.. 

Missed the "late" bus this morning. Took me over an hour to get to work. Damn budget cuts! 

For this 51 driver it's either pedal to the metal or slamming on the brakes. Going fast doesn't work on this route around the curves 

Sometimes the is a bit jarring on a morning.  

Train operator closed the doors as I walked up to board. Thanks a lot for charging me $2.50 and helping me be LATE! 

The bastard MAX ticket machine gave me change in 15 dollar quarters. Seriously trimet

9405 you're an express why did you slow down to let a 12 in front of you who didn't even signal to pull out? 

Brilliant. Someone stuck cones in busway @ barbur TC....buses now have to weave around them. This big dig project is a DISASTER!! 

Ok, tr 9405: there is no need to gun the accelerator, then let go, then gun it. Smooth and steady wins the race. 

These bright lights inside the bus when it's pitch black outside are killing my eyes !!!  

I just LOVE when Trimet comes 10 minutes before its supposed too.  

Found a bus pass on the bus...free trimet for a month! I can dig it. 

Hey How about making sure signage says bus number instead of telling me to look at the tiny numbers on the grill on front at 540am 

Infuriates me when I pay $2.50 a ride and guys like this hop on at their convenience, no charge…  

LOL now I'm truly done w/ these broke boys. I'm sticking w/ this one who actually support himself and doesn't ride trimet

I CANNOT wait until I save up enough to buy a whip. This commute via Trimet is KILLING me, especially on Sunday nights. 

Hey if you're going to shut down bus service in DT contrary to signs stating otherwise, maybe post on your website? Make sense?


Conductor of 314B is driving this train like it's pick-up truck. He should really stop that!!!  

do you want me to make a customer comment whenever a driver sits at a stop without announcing why we aren't moving? 

. bus 9401 hard stop on Barbur due to cyclists. Driver let passengers who pulled cord @ Hamilton off at stop light. 

Open door panel on 1448, tr 9401. I thought safety was first at TriMet??  

Biking home couple weeks back, leaving downtown at the same time as the #12 bus, I beat the bus up Sandy to 70th!


what is going on with the westbound blue line? Tonight's commute has already taken 15 min longer than usual. 

Is this a transit run or a TriMet driver coffee klatch? 

The speakers in MAX car 408A don't work - or least they don't at one end. Can't hear the operator at all. 

Whoohoo! The train is moving and a family chanted, "Bieber, Bieber, I'm a Beiber Believer!" 

25-30 min. Anyone w/ news? RT : No eastbound Max trains for last 20 minutes at beaverton tc. Anyone know what's up with 

I am on a max train with brake problems and some black guy is yelling at the driver that he's a liar. Hope the guy gets banned.  

why don't you give them lazy cops some brooms if they not going to check for passes 

So basically your systems are so fragile that one accident takes them out for 3 weeks? Classic. 

Zombification Proclamation @ TriMet Beaverton Transit Center  

A little boy, maybe 3 years old, just shook the bus drivers hand as he deboarded. Adorable.  

Getting stalked by police cars, and trimet buses..  

Another 2200 bus on Streetcar duty earning $0 revenue while my fare gets me a 1700... 

it really does feel like gambling when trying to catch a train out here. i feel bad for people trying to get to work.  

so the trains are following the "when they feel like showing up" schedule today? gateway is packed with people wondering wtf. 

Funny how is always RAISING their prices but REDUCING their 'quality service'. 

your bus driver on line 75 at3:45 was completely rude to riders 

I need to start calling my bus Fuqahya because I'm always looking at the schedule & saying "Where da Fuqahya?" 

Conductor of 314B is driving this train like it's pick-up truck. He should really stop that!!!  

Why does Transpo have to be the ONLY thing PDX is known?? We need more than Trimet. We need jobs, schools AND roads. 

Soooo packed! We can't breathe @ TriMet MAX Red Line


waiting 45 minutes at tuality hospital isn't acceptable! 

Such idiots. Might as well turn transit tracker off. 

Got a ticket from trimet. Might have thrown a hissy fit at the convention center. THERE WERE NO SIGNS BRO COME ON 

get your shit together  

trimet is better than most bus systems.... but yes, it does suck sometimes. 

so trimet fucking sucks. 

Because of and possibly I now only hear “Clackamas Clown Center” while riding the Goth bus. It’s chucklesome.  

10 yr old girl on the train with a sign that reads “I 💜 JB/Call me!/Maybe”. Then there’s a pic of the Bieb.









 















































No comments: