Trimess

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

UNION RIGHT OR WRONG?

I am a very big union supporter,but not all union members deserve support, especially from me.
Just because somebody is in the union does not mean I will defend them in all matters. When a driver threatens a rider, that driver deserves to be held accountable, period.
There are many Trimet drivers that have  no business behind the wheel of a bus, and how they got in to this agency is beyond me. Another example of complete incompetence by the management of this  company.

I hold TRIMET to very high standards,and I hold the union and union members to the same standard!

I will attack the union with the same vigor that I attack Trimet if they deserve it.

Right vs wrong is not Trimet vs the Union, its people vs themselves.

Institutions develop their own inertia, I refuse to give up my principles be it for the union or the company!

1 comment:

punkrawker4783 said...

My union screwed up, cost 8 people a lot of money (including me), and they wont take responsibility for their actions....they need to remember who they serve, and who they are SUPPOSED to be protecting/looking out for. I feel majorly let down by mine at this point.