Trimess

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Latest SEEN and HEARD on #TRIMET (aka #Trimess)

TrimetScanner Tweets are HERE!
Trimet to get their shit together. Seriously, trying to make a connection or get somewhere on time is impossible. 



Both ticket machines have unresponsive buttons at Quatama. I'm not paying this time, because I can't walk to another station. 

. bus driver just gave me candy as I got on the bus. Awesome.


Joy. appears to be holding trains at the airport until they get enough passengers again. 

The Max sounds like a broken car today  

Hey , this is the machine at Killingsworth, and why people are riding the Yellow Line for free today.

Driver of bus 2238 line 1236 just buckeled his seatbelt after seeing me get on. 

get your shit together! Bus #17, driver of vehicle 2714 is consistently late without excuse. You've got a bus filled w/ angry peeps! 

get your shit together! Bus #17, driver of vehicle 2714 is consistently late without excuse. You've got a bus filled w/ angry peeps! 

Can we use this like a note from mom? "Here's why my son is late to school!" least it's not raining...oh wait 

Either TriMet is woefully lacking in bus shelters, or Portlandians really have adapted to standing in pouring rain for long periods. 

Damn this dude who got on max at 82nd is WASTED. Can't imagine bein that wasted b4 9am. Got some freakyass tats to.  

Hey the credit card reader at Rosa Parks yellow line south bound stop is broke. Please fix or grant amnesty. 

Strange how people get on The - look for a seat but then decide to stand when there are open seats next to "normal" people! 

Bus 71, #2243 refused to give me correct fare. He also keeps his hole punch in his lunch kit behind his seat. Wtf  

bus 1454 is leaking rain water. 

At least this bus has the heat on. I am shocked to say I probably won't say that about the MAX train I will be boarding!  

. tr 9402 is 5 minutes late. That's not fair to me.  

the red line is still haywire. 

explain to me why u think can take up another seat with ur personal crap and look insulted when i ask u to move it!


Trimet to get their shit together. Seriously, trying to make a connection or get somewhere on time is impossible. 

. I always appreciated your stance against the JTTF. I wish you would similarly oppose 's unwarranted K-9 searches. 

I love that driver! Always cracking jokes, having a good time even though he's working. Role model to the rest of them 

F U trimet and making me late to work. 

You're late again . What's the excuse this time?  

urine 

Holy smokes , veh 2833 on tr 9410! Too bad got a 1400 that is broken in Tigard...no consistency in service 

I like how one of the solutions for a broken machine is to go back in time and buy tickets in advance. Why didn't I think of that?? 

Another close call with the Trimet fare nazis. I hate those motherfuckers.

Transittracker is a dirty rotten trickster. First the 17 came early, then it predicted a 9 when it was really an out of service bus. 

is really forked up today. Buses in my hood are behind schedule, with some half-empties just blowing by waiting people. :( 

Wow, Trimet has a shitload of serious issues it needs to deal with before it pisses off something like anonymous. 

this bus driver is fucking hilarious ! He is inappropriate as hell but Good way to end the work day -  

So exhausted. I rode trimet all day today.  

Transit police are on it today. It's funny to me that trimet used its old bus drivers for that shit job 









































No comments: