Saturday, December 29, 2012
FUNNY HOW TRIMET ALWAYS HAS FUNDS FOR STUFF LIKE THIS
2. Prepare maps, graphs and other visual aids for reports and public presentations in support of TOD programs. Prepare technical memorandums, emails, agendas, schedules, drafting meeting notes, tracking tasks, assignments and due dates, in support of TOD programs.
3. Evaluate and analyze financial statements, including development pro formas. Make recommendations based on prior knowledge to ensure proper cost of development and income projections are accurate.
4. Serve as a liaison for various committees. Provide information to various groups, committees, and individuals regarding transportation and development projects.
5. Collect and evaluate data, perform analysis, including demographic data, market data and transit data. Prepare documentation, formulate solutions to problems and write reports as assigned.
6. Stay abreast of market trends, development finance programs and TOD best practices.