Trimess

Monday, December 24, 2012

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS

Some people call me a 'bitter employee'. Nothing is further from the truth. I am very PRO TRIMET and knew many great people when working there. It turned into one of the most profound experiences of my life, and that is not an exaggeration. This parting video below shows how much I really did actually enjoy the people of Trimet.


I am very hurt that Trimet lied to me and other retirees about our retirement packages. It's ok for people like Fred to soak tax payers for +180k a year FOR NOT WORKING AT TRIMET, but its not ok to pay for decent health care for its union employees. Not one media outlet covered the sheer injustice of Trimet executive culture. A culture of greed and arrogance. If I can do anything to resist the fascists at Trimet I will do it. This is the fight for everyone right now. This is a world wide fight. All people need to take sides in this fight.
Thomas Jefferson said it best: All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."



Merry Christmas graphics




SOME OF THE EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE I HAVE MET OR HAVE INFLUENCED ME SINCE WORKING AT TRIMET from al m on Vimeo.

No comments: