Trimess

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Latest "seen and heard on Trimet'

But not seen on TRIMET'S HOW WE ROLL BLOG!

And in a weird bit of irony, the very same Bus 19 driver who drove past someone yesterday, drove right past me today.
 Trimet scanner tweets are HERE!

I love waiting a half an hour for my bus. Fuck Trimet

dude standing on the train in his boxer briefs I don't think he even knows He's not homeless. Dressed totally normal from waist up 

The trimet 35 to portland driver right now is amazing

I hate trimet. These dumb girls are talking about how one of their ex's is now dating their friend.. Please stop talking. 

Thanks a lot, ! The 4 ran 4 minutes early, so I missed it through no fault of my own and get to be late to work today. A privilege. 

I've seen drivers perform multiple acts of kindness for this month. Good job, drivers.  

watching people running down platform only to discover there's no room left on short train at Willow Creek


5 ppl shouldn't have to stand in the rain while a smoker hangs out in the shelter. Budget shortfall? Try ticketing these jerks.

train #229 short train during AM rush? Have to run to other end of platform to get on. I don't understand your Ops team's thinking. 

And in a weird bit of irony, the very same Bus 19 driver who drove past someone yesterday, drove right past me today.

My knee hurts right now just after this crum boarded pointed his altered cell phone at me. faction line19 bus2221 chk video 

Sandy 12 bus just shot past my stop @ 31st going west. Was standing right at stop pole. Driver looked right at me, kept going. 

same driver just rear ended a van...... 

veh 1427 on tr 9406 headsign light for route # , side sign out, signs unreadable; two of the train indicator lights burned out too 

TriMet Bus Operator Manual: Sadly, also available in Braille 

New Portland buses are officially uncomfortable and make you feel like you are in jail. 

uh your new busses suck for disabled peeps. 

Bus 19 just totally blew past me at 74th and glisan driver didn't even look.


I'm sorry, but isn't worth the $2.50 when the service quality has dropped this much. 

I love when my bus just straight doesn't show up...NOT.  

your female driver of #14 tonight sucks! 

the lights at the zoo stop are dark upstairs, outside - kinda scary! 

And again a Max vanishes from tracker to be replaced with info for the next train. *Sigh* 

heads up! really slick mud on sidewalk stop at 49th & SE Woodstock! 

5 ppl shouldn't have to stand in the rain while a smoker hangs out in the shelter. Budget shortfall? Try ticketing these jerks. 


No comments: