Trimess

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Latest "seen and heard on Trimet"

But not seen on TRIMET'S HOW WE ROLL BLOG!
YES! I get to to tomorrow! 15 minutes one way instead of 85 by

 Trimet scanner tweets are HERE!

Trimet cops really have a drug dog on the max sniffing people!!!!! Im fucking done!!! Lmfao. Fuck trimet

the 62 to Wash Square at Milikan passed me up again. I was at the sunset stop. Now I'm late & standing out in the cold. 

there r only 2 stops at the Milikan TC, and it's more of a challenge than a professional driver can handle. This happens often 

Wow these new ticket machines work GREAT! Brand new machine broken in less than a week!

My bus just got in a wreck! 

Dear trimet, not today. Not today.

It is FREEZING on train 40 at Beaverton TC. So cold I can see my breath on the inside. 

YES! I get to to tomorrow! 15 minutes one way instead of 85 by

oh hi, me again, only later. Max trains still delayed and 319A last stop Willow Creek. Why?


I hate taking Trimet to work. Gskjskal. Even if it's one stop away. The rain always wins.


line 14 bus 3018 is intentionally running slow impeding bus arrival time downtown for what reason is onboard 

For the love of...I'm sitting here on max and a flea literally jumped on my cheek.  

That's okay, . I can wait 45 minutes in the freezing cold at a crime-laden station late at night because YOUR TRAIN refuses to show. 

That is one very busy 94 at 9:22 PM on a Saturday. So why does hurt 94 riders to protect WES? RESTORE THE 12! 

wtf this bus driver must be a fucking racecar driver  

wife is picking me up. I ain't doing the joke of an option. Neil McFarlane ought to hang out at Tigard TC @ night 

I would ride home from Amtrak 509, but a 30 minute wait between 12 and 94 @ Tigard TC, 80 minute total trip? 20 minute car ride!!!


Haha! My MAX train is held up cuz some idiot on the one ahead of us decided to smoke pot on the train. *face plant* 

Holy crap trimet police are running around with their drug dog. much maybe? 

Still think it was a shame No. 12 was cut back to  

Trimet has a lost and found if someone was nice enough to turn it in


Holy crap trimet police are running around with their drug dog. much maybe? 
























No comments: