Trimess

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Latest "seen and heard on Trimet"

But not seen on TRIMET'S HOW WE ROLL BLOG!

it's my experience all TC elevators smell like human urine. People use them as restrooms.
TRIMET SCANNER TWEETS HERE!


I don't care how cold/rainy/whatever it is outside. Can't wait for others to leave the MAX before you board? You're an asshat.

stop 7767 downtown has a broken Transit Tracker screen, it shows arrival times but they are not current 

So the bus driver got off the bus to smoke, and this is preventing me from catching my max I need to be on. Thanks alot  

Customer service took down my report but was unable to say when it might be repaired, just sonyou know. 

Wow! Seems like every day more passengers are hostile towards drivers 

Today's Max ride includes a melody of the sick: cough, cough, cough, cough, sneeze, sneeze, sneeze, sneeze.. 

That's okay those of us who aren't enjoying a full week off from work don't need the trains running on time or anything. 

the schedule sign at NE 60th MAX station has been out for 2 weeks. Might it be fixed soon? Thx. 

You should see this big dummy sitting next to me literally 18 open seat on bus 2554 line 19 and this dumbass wants to crowd me? 

Thanks, . Your 9 driver at 6:38 just drove past me while I was standing right next to the sign on the curb. 

Happy to see an operator showing support for no overtime. I was the message is "No Overtime and fuck TriMet."  

when you on and you pull the yellow cord to signal your stop but the cord is busted. 😖


Second time in less than 30 days line 17 breakdown 855pm downtown depart SE 82nd  

Got an angry driver tonight. Always an adventure on TriMet

We need more good people like u RT Welp. Scratch shouting "Sir? Sir! You forgot your 40!" off the ol' bucket list. Thanks, Trimet 

The inbound 62 stop at sw Murray & scholls ferry has been marked!

I've always been instructed to put MAX ticket in bill feeder on bus. Tonight a driver scolded me for doing that. Policy change?

No comments: