Trimess

Thursday, December 6, 2012

The joy of riding Trimet public transit or 'seen and heard on trimet'

Again, no response from Claims Dept after Monday's incident. They're still avoiding responsibility. Call again tmrw.


both ticket machines on sw 6th btwn Madison & Jefferson are out of order. So is the one on 5th btwn Madison & Jefferson. 

That just doesn't seem reasonable. If that's the rule, then I expect the operator to be required to wait while I buy my ticket 

dead stopped for ten minutes. Why do you change conductors mid rush hour? Doesn't make sense!  

Lady, your kids need Ritalin. Big time. "Calm down, guys!" isn't cutting it.  

another day, another delay.  

Buses should have wifi  

Did a bus get lost today ? Or did are you testing a new route to ? ;)

. I've seen this happen a lot. Yellow line deserves more love! Or at least a bigger train at 5:30 on a weekday. 

Hey - only one car on the NB yellow line means 23 people left to stand in the cold at Rose Quarter stop because it was TOO FULL. 

Seriously, . The train is now 15 minutes late. What gives?


where's my westbound MAX?! (SW 2nd/Oak) 

Hey all of the validators at Willow Creek are out of ink so i hope you dont mind me riding the max with a ticket that just says 24 

Agreed MT That doesn't seem reasonable. If that's the rule, I expect the operator to be required to wait while I buy tix 

, would be helpful if your social media team was actually able to help with issues. No need to direct us to your website, we're aware 

I will cut the next fucking Trimet bus driver that decides to leave early 

Portland Police and trimet should hire Harrison Ford to support their fare inspection.

Fucking trimet... 

TriMet police called. KEEP YOUR NON-SERVICE DOGS OFF MAX GOD DAMMIT 

DOG PISSES ON ME @ KINGS HILL ON MAX. NOT A SERVICE ANIMAL. WHERES THE CODE ENFORCEMENT ????? 

driver of 6604 bus 2112 complaining about his 13 hour day and cursing.. really?? 

there is a dude on my bus putting plastic bags on his shoes. I've tried it, man, two steps & they tear!  

Sitting next to crazy lady that hit a k-9 with her bag on the . Cops yelled at her and she cont. doing it. Hello? Arrest her! 

Minding my own business experiencing no pain on w/ grown men all around me 17yr old boards bus peircing pain to my head  

what's the point of having a schedule if your operators don't even follow it? 

bus 2933 parked in old Russ Chevrolet parking lot "out of svc"... Maintenance truck a blk away at Jackson's Shell??? 

Would have actually live tweeted epic walk home (thank you ; fuck you ) but suddenly twitter decided to take a break as well. 

Really ? last bus of the night comes 10 minutes early with no warning (I've been checking transit tracker like you wouldn't believe) 

...and blazes through stop like nothing's up. Love that execs want to add all kinds of fancy tech shit when what exists doesn't work 

Sorry were those last two tweets even maringally veiled re: my disgust with ? My bad. 

Trimet never texts me back...  

I'm already twenty minutes late, what's another ten while this bus driver tells someone how to get to Alberta from Sullivans Gulch  

They would not be. Cutting driver compensation isn't the issue here, it's that Trimet's managers are bad at managing Trimet

Tv 57 pulls in same time as blue and the train can't wait 30 second's fuck u  

Again, no response from Claims Dept after Monday's incident. They're still avoiding responsibility. Call again tmrw. 

having moved from SF 1.5 years ago, I feel as if and are equally crowded.
And don't forget TRIMET SCANNER tweets

No comments: