Trimess

Saturday, December 22, 2012

ON THIS DAY TWO YEARS AGO


These posts are not available publicly , links wont work, so we get to view the entire post . The volume of material I have is incredible. This was right in the middle of the harassment campaign by Trimet against me which eventually lead to my departure

MAX FAQs


December 22 from al m on Vimeo.

Here's how I left this meeting, in case anybody is curious.
I said the following:
"Are there any actions that I am not doing that you want me to do or are there any actions that I am doing that you want me to stop doing, tell me now in front of my union rep, I can turn on my camera and record it and give you (the station manager) the file to keep on your computer so we can refer back to it later.

There was no answer to either question.
Their  policy is about as obfuscated as a policy could be.
They keep changing the policy but they won't put anything clearly in writing.


And it clearly defines the scope of HR-202

The beginning of the policy, under “Scope,” it indicates:
The principles outlined in this policy provide standards for Internet use, communications, and postings that utilize TriMet equipment or access to the Internet, and apply to all TriMet employees whether they are on or off duty.
"THAT UTILIZE TRIMET EQUIPMENT OR ACCESS"

WTF DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ME USING MY CAMERA AND MY EQUIPMENT ON MY PERSONAL WEBSITES?

NOT A DAMN THING!

It is a violation of state and federal law, as well as TriMet policy, to retaliate against employees or customers who have filed a complaint of discrimination, participated in an investigation of unlawful discrimination, declared misuse of public funds, or engaged in other legally sanctioned, appropriate behavior.
What I am doing is a legally sanctioned behavior yet Trimet is retaliating against me for doing it!

–verb (used with object)
1.
to disturb persistently; torment, as with troubles or cares; bother continually; pester; persecute.
2.
to trouble by repeated attacks, incursions, etc., as in war or hostilities; harry; raid.


AS should be obvious this letter is written specifically talking about employees in this sentence. Not one word was mentioned to me in this meeting that I was unable to ride TRIMET as a private citizen and film! I had been doing OPENLY since this meeting and posting this material on line! Now all of a sudden this is a problem?






No comments: