Trimess

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

bananaSMILE GOES ON A CLASSIC TRIMET TWITTER RANT



I got a bone to pick with

I love for how good they are with having a bus to go anywhere , but they are eating ass when it comes to prices . nana don't play

oh yeah , & now doesn't give warning , they give tickets . fuuuuuck you .

  I can't stand fucking having police on the public transportation , showing how much of a life they don't have .

fuck the store , over priced fucks . just more motivation to get a car , I understand gas price . bus price , fuckery .

why in the world would you take away all fairless square ? it was bad enough when only the max was free , now you leave nothing

how in the world do you go from the bus costing 2.10 to 2.50 ? and it only last for 2hours .

excuse yourself , busses are running & nigga I will never pay trimet directly for a bus pass unless Im trying to cry



No comments: