Trimess

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

DAN CHRISTENSEN TRIMET TWITTER RANT

@Dan_Christensen



Just sitting at Powell garage with the rest the other evil bus drivers plotting ways to overwork ourselves 

I'm working over twelve hours today to I have to get approval fro the Oregonian first?  

I love messengers with facts. Those with hype well... 

great all this hype I must have misses it. Where was the data proving the driver working more were more dangerous 

I saw you proof that Trimet gets in accidents. Blistering news I'm sure. Unlike All those accident free transit agencies 

I saw your proof that some drivers on occasions work more again stunning 

what I failed to see was any proof of any connection 

you would think with all the hype and news this is getting there would be facts. I know I'm crazy for saying that but come on 

I hope you have some secret facts hidden someplace 

Again no facts so it is hype as hype it is not wrong at all 

I like facts not hype what you did was just hype. Just like when Trimet said there would be no left turns hype is powerful seldom clear 

If I a group of drivers drive more. And they get in the same accident per hour of service then they will have more accidents. Right? 

So I have to get going to earn money to pay for my Cadillac healthcare 














No comments: