Trimess

Monday, January 14, 2013

Latest "seen and heard on Trimet"

But not seen on TRIMET'S HOW WE ROLL BLOG!
Advantage: bus. This morning's commute was nice and toasty until transfer to Blue line. Brrrrr...
TRIMET SCANNER TWEETS  

ticket machine #134 not taking cards, website feedback form too tedious 

The stinky guy that gets on at Hollywood TC, so long as he's got a valid fare, isn't trimet's fault. 

Also love people who complain about their fellow passengers on max & blame trimet

Trimet is so weak beyond words! It's cold up in hurrrr 

Getting to and from st john's by trimet is really difficult. It's honestly easiest/quickest to bike, even in shitty weather. 

Man. People on the bus are super twitchy today. Makes me want to ask them: "Who is chasing you?!"

Cars pass us on 26 as we travel on the Metropolitan Area "eXpress". Coming out of Washington Park EB, no comparison to 26 speeds.

Advantage: bus. This morning's commute was nice and toasty until transfer to Blue line. Brrrrr...

Car still in shop. Borrowing friend's car rather than take from NE to Hillsboro. Too many transfers. Buses unreliable.


And trimet is investigating the driver running the stop sign!!! I give no fuck!!! 

a small car crashed into the back of a trimet bus and the front of the car was underneath the bus. On Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy. 

#7315 driver blew past stop while I waved like a crazy person at him, now I have to walk or wait 40mins in freezing cold.  

The amount of fare inspectors and transit police is ridiculous. I've been stopped atleast 8 times in the past 3 days.  

u on ? Welcome tithe club! Should've been home 45 minutes ago :-(  

"35-minute" commute has already taken 40 minutes, I'm nowhere near my stop, the train hasn't moved, & the driver has said nothing.  

Advantage: bus. This morning's commute was nice and toasty until transfer to Blue line. Brrrrr...

I would ask if there's something going on with , but I've learned that the trains are just never on time. Stuck for 10min so far. 

I think either hates onpoint cards or I have terrible luck with machines... Yamhill machine not working right. 

Oh, the thrill of biking with wet streets and 32-degree temps! Will it freeze? Will I end up on Trimet? Who can tell? 

. Transit pigs on blue to gresham, just left beaverton transit 

The c-truck area of MAX train 106 is overly squeaky. Might want to have somebody take a look at it. 

cash machine T148 will not accept bills..... 

We got another philosopher over here on the MAX...  

When this homeless guy coughs, he sounds like a broken TriMet ticket machine.  

This bus driver needs to cheer the heck up #78  

A very unhappy rider on my bus complaining on the phone! Waiting till she's off to tell her what her options are. I'm nice like that 

An elderly woman was stood up by her Trimet LIFT ride...I'm really glad we could offer her conversation, a...

If it came down to it, I could out run all these fat ass trimet cops. Chumps. 

Thank you TriMet for actually getting me to work the minute it was scheduled to arrive.  

Mr. Potty Mouth on Green Line none too happy that operator of MAX train keeping doors open as it waits at Union Stn  

Advantage: bus. This morning's commute was nice and toasty until transfer to Blue line. Brrrrr...

No comments: