Trimess

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Latest "seen and heard on Trimet"

But not seen on TRIMET'S HOW WE ROLL BLOG!


Hey ...feel like having a bus show up at Stop #2580? Over 30 of us, just waiting for a bus to feel like dropping by...
TRIMET SCANNER TWEETS   


 
I'm now twenty minutes late to class... Thank you again trimet  

Missing the trimet and having to wait for 20 minutes for the next one<< 

Oh, and there's another screw on the floor of bus 1602. My bus is falling apart. Great. Thanks,

almost two weeks later and it's still not fixed, where are the numbers? No more lip service. Stop ID 8223  

Nice and late 1400 on my 9405. 

21 open seats BUT AN over weight latino chick sits in front of me and wedges herself between my legs  

Jamie's Trimet Adventures #426: A very loud black woman is serenading bus 20 with her early morning rendition of...

Consider using LEDS to light the ramps while extending so those walking by can see... Watched someone walk into one today. 

And yet again, had a train just vanish from the tracker. Lovely start to the day. 

How can MAX already be running 7 minutes late, causing me to miss my 0606 6? The "service" day had barely started!! 

- 5th Madison at 6isham -smokers! Everyday it seems since new year. I've moved once from another stop b/c smokers. 

Dear , if your going to consistently have the 88 be late, I don't even see a reason for you to run the line with a set "time" for it. 

with the parking prices and TriMet prices as they are it's cheaper to drive now. Also: California transplants :p 

Friking #4 just passed me at 7th and clay on spite of the light flashing and me waving him down. Thanks


Hey ...feel like having a bus show up at Stop #2580? Over 30 of us, just waiting for a bus to feel like dropping by... 

If you're going to stand on the bus, grab onto something... Unless your pick up tactics include literally falling into someone's lap  

Fuck Trimet busses. 

chivalry died today on the blue line to Hillsboro 

Just punched this at Hillsboro Airport. Wrong date and time!

Fuck Trimet busses. 

Just punched this at Hillsboro Airport. Wrong date and time!

driver of 9906... Awesome. Always packed and never has ppl tumbling around. 

one actually thanked every passenger who boarded. seemed pretty sincere too 

I have no idea who this TriMet MAX driver is, but this is the quickest trip through downtown I have ever experienced. 

Once again, , another excellent showing for the 16. It's been 2 mins away for past 25. Please reroute around Naito freight tracks. 


Hi TVM! I know you had a long day too but if you could take a break later that would be great.  

2 Black Ladies dicussing my green leather purse as I pay my fare : "dat aight there is genuwine" "Gurl, you knw my flavor is green"  

When a nigga is vocalizing the music that is playing in his ears out to the public. Nigga Shut up, thats why you have headphones on. 

No comments: