Trimess

Monday, February 11, 2013

Latest "seen and heard on Trimet" (uncensored)

But not seen on TRIMET'S HOW WE ROLL BLOG!
 TRIMET SCANNER TWEETS    
maybe a paint roller dipped de-icer taped to the top of the train might help? Scary to stall out and go dark on a packed train

is it normal for trimet to keep puke trains in service? Was on 108 today and it smelled…. Bad.

Smoking WEED on #14 Hawthorne Trimet bus! I got on the bus @ 7:16(ish) & the bus was full of weed smoke!

Tell fare inspectors that the cash/card ticket machine at Clackamas TC isn't working to avoid a fine!

All Ticket Machines at Holgate Blvd are broken!


my commuter check card was charged for a ticket that did not print at Tuality and 8th in Hillsboro #161. Solution?

Fuuuuuuuck Trimet for lying! I'm supposed to be on the blue line right now 😑

Ah, well, I assure you that there's peak hour crowding on the MAX from Dwtn -> WaCo, in part due to reduced MAX headway

Ah, well, I assure you that there's peak hour crowding on the MAX from Dwtn -> WaCo, in part due to reduced MAX headway

whoever is driving the 76 from meridian park at 845 needs some training right now!

Fuck trimet! It said i missed it and its just gonna go right on by. I swear! Real time my ass cheeks!

drivers need to be held accountable for leaving a starting point so late. It messes with peoples job.

76 is ten minutes late to go two blocks. Now I can't catch the wes which makes me late for work. Thanks

constant problems with machines and commuter check cards. What's the problem and what do I do get refunded for ticket stuck in disp?

I got to the bus stop too early (or too late). How should I waste my time? FB or tweet the time away:-)

Trimet bus drivers are assholes! If there's anyone driving between taco bell and westview pick a brotha up! Its cold as balls!!!

fuck taking trimet to school


Jerk driver just yelled at a guy for getting his bike off the rack incorrectly. Then he completely missed someone's stop.

Didn't need the lecture from the driver about waving because he had already closed the door. I waved he missed it, and I was limping

I hate riding Trimet on Sundays

People who put their feet up and take up two seats on the light rail during rush hour can just die.

Fuck you Trimet

Trimet can you lube up next time you decide to fuck me???

MAX ticket machine not working Oak St/SW ave. on the east side of street.

I just dodged a bullet with trimet ticket checkers.


No comments: