Trimess

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Latest "seen and heard on Trimet" (uncensored)

But not seen on TRIMET'S HOW WE ROLL BLOG!
 TRIMET SCANNER TWEETS   
Well is definitely a valentine's day killer. Thanks for the crappy yellow line service.
 
I hate the fucking !! People are ghetto and smell like weed on here! Well at least the sun is still shining.

even department of homelans security police are here!

Dear bald fare checker at Gateway: you are going to have an epic sunburn on your head tomorrow.

Well. First time I've seen this: woman on the max with a tracker bracelet on her ankle.

Trimet cops are everywhere lately

Lol I forgot how hilarious trimet was!

Fuck you, trimet. I'm late for work.

Interesting? A trimet bus crashed into a tree in the Nordstrom parking lot. Wonder how that happened

What is my luck with trimet today

I'm still a little pissed about all the hassle yesterday on Max...took me 3 hours to get to my destination

Reckless Max operator. 2/14

RT : The coked up dude who won't shut up about his circadian rhythms

Why would the #4 not bother to stop at a scheduled stop when the bus wasn't full and there wasn't another one right behind it?!

This bus driver goes hard in the paint!! And by paint I actually mean the curb...


I hate at 185th and Baseline. What a stupid design and traffic clogger.

Got to know #57 & Blue Line as a commuter Thurs-4 hours total on . Wish I could read while riding-audio books don't engage me enough.

Since when are there 20+ minute gaps in rush hour service on the 14? Late, late, late for work!

Its very messed up how the 78 is making me late for late for work and yet the driver still takes a break

This bus driver is using two lanes...

Like Trimet then, you wait for 1, and two come at once.

Get your act together.

changes last stop to from Hillsboro to willow creek the stop before. Friday rush hour and your service sucks.

this train isn't moving so the next train can't pull in. What is the fucking problem? Fire your entire ops team.


If you have flashing lights on the roof of your car that can be seen for miles, I’m gonna notice, guy!

The elderly woman who was screamed at and the gentleman who stood up for her against driver are owed an apology. Shameful behavior.

you'll have a record of it. She called her supervisor over the situation. You've got a loose cannon who shouldn't be on the road.

My teen daughter was on the 57 this morning with the verbally abusive driver who threw a man off for defending an elderly woman.

Pretty sure the driver just caution taped off a bus seat with piss. Oh .

why is the 56 ALWAYS LATE???? I've been waiting for the 8:32 bus for over half an hour! I have no idea if it will even come at all!

11 fare inspectors at Galleria. Isn't this a bit overkill?

I lived by parkrose. Hour to school on trimet each day. horrible.

Im over Trimet already, it's time to get some wheels again

. This bus smells like Rumplestilstkin's dick if it had stayed in his butt the whole time.

So of course the next person to get on the bus reeks similar to the smell of a skunk. Welcome to !

I wish I had better options on Sat night to get downtown from Beaverton TC instead of the crazyhouse 20, insane 54, or creepy MAX

saw a guy chase the #12, who slipped down a slope and face planted on the sidewalk. Then got up and onto the bus. Hope he is ok.

bus 2244 just blew through bus safety stop sign on yamhill/73rd eastbound at 3:16pm

72 bus is an exercise in frustration. 1st bus on time, next 1 will be 12 minutes late, next 2 will be on time, next 1 late.

Just witnessed aggressive appreciation for . "This bus shelter is do FUCKing nice" He just kept walking by

I've been using the same all day trimet pass to commute on the bus since December 11th. haha

i love getting kicked off trime

Cold as fuck and shit fuck this shit man I NEED a car man fuck been doing this bullshit Trimet shit for to damn fucking long!!!

No comments: