Trimess

Friday, February 8, 2013

Latest "seen and heard on Trimet" (uncensored)

But not seen on TRIMET'S HOW WE ROLL BLOG!
 TRIMET SCANNER TWEETS    
I have to wait 40 min for the bus! on my birthday!? Damn you Trimet... damn you

Wet floor middle train, smells like soda... Abandoned soda cup on the floor... I'm keeping my backpack on a seat this ride.

Oh Trimet & Portland. Where else could see a dude using a tape player with 80s headphones?


Why is there 10 officers/fare inspectors at Galleria? That's excessive without doubt! Absolutely unnecessary. 9:16pm ... :(

Getting real tired of Trimet stopping the max at Rose Quarter to check fares. I have a connecting bus to make, bah.

Driver is trying to pick up people at other stops too!RT : LIFT driver (cont)

also thanks to everyone who backed me up about the trimet wheelchair thing today i got a new pair of shoes

Thanks for making me late to work. It's definitely appreciated....

TriMet says MAX lines encounter minor slowing between the west hills and Hillsboro due to patchy ice...should improve with more use they say

Hey I have been here since 605am and no trains. How about a service alert?

Oh here comes a now. Only 25 min late.

maybe a paint roller dipped de-icer taped to the top of the train might help? Scary to stall out and go dark on a packed train

Dear , you may want to update your website to reflect the ice delays on trains. People may miss connections. Like me.

I wonder if interviews prospective drivers with "are you an asshole?" Yes? You're hired. Thanks for driving away as I run up 99.

Stop long enough for me to start running after it, glance in the mirror at me, then pull away. Asshole. 9902

sometimes you make it really hard to like the public transportation system in Portland! Shape up!!!!

ticket machine t012 at stop 13449 (civic dr max station) has been non-responsive for two days.

wait for max in middle of platform in case of high floor cab and having to attempt to hurry all the way to other cab

I assume it's due to the massive superstorm

Tried to buy a bunch of TriMet tickets for friends visiting, & instead bought $15 worth of pre-stamped passes. Rookie mistake.

RT: ask to start cleaning it's trains and buses

"Non-responsive" is definitely one way to describe .


156 Mather is my new 27. Low ridership route, gets me to my Destination slower than the alternate, but a lovely scenic route[cont'd]


. yes, but this keeps happening an lot. I DO get to my stop early. I DO call to check when bus will arrive. Your service is FAIL


Really trying to be patient with a 2 leg max commute. But connection from blue to yellow in evening is mistimed.



No comments: