Trimess

Friday, March 15, 2013

Latest "seen and heard on Trimet"

But not seen on TRIMET'S HOW WE ROLL BLOG!
 TRIMET SCANNER TWEETS   

Of course... Previous bus denied my pass, then this one crashes into a car. Loud kids everywhere...

Looks like we're back to regular employee ticket enforcement and no more goon squad.

Jealous because my TriMet bus 38 never even showed.

My bus claims to be a Willamette National Shuttle this morning.

Of course trimet is late. lol fml

trimet is unreliable enough on its own! lol

81 bus driver is a psychopath



There's a small man on the 75 with no shoes.. and he asks other riders if they have an extra pair he can have.


You have the staff to check fairs and this happens all the time. Maybe direct some I those resources toward menace prevention???

So what's the plan with dogs? There was just a violent encounter between two unleashed dogs on the train. Pretty stressful for all.

I'm sorry but the responsibility toward passenger safety cannot rest squarely on passengers.

As I've said before , you really need to reevaluate line 4. It leaves people b/c it's 10 mins late and too full, that's not cool.

I hate while on the bus you're making good time and you won't be late, then the bus driver waits at one stop for 10 minutes.

The bus just decided it didn't want to come. Damn you

bus #2205 on line 4 has a serious rear axle/shock absorber issue. Will tell driver shortly but thought you should know too.


Damn, this random women just gave me a trimet day pass

Today, the smells of include curry and stale mold.

I haven't smelled cat piss in awhile.

First time ever taking a trimet bus I'm actually terrified

The dude next to me on trimet is sippin a 40.

your driver on the 4, coach 2292 could use a reminder that he works in customer service. He doesn't need to show so much attitude

Dear , yet again my bus just never came. And the message never adjusted, just gave arrivals for an apparently ghost bus.


Bus 1609 only announces the line and destination AFTER the doors are closed. And then some more randomly whenever it feels like it

I hate waiting for trimet!

Well, damn, you guys, I wish the extra fare I'm paying would be for busses that actually run on time.

3 no-show buses in one day! Congrats on breaking your personal best SUCKING record.

Guy dressed as The Cheerful Tortoise mascot at Kings Hill.

this trimet driver is being a real dick about letting me bring my climbing axe onboard

Second day trimet #70 is late. Either train or the driver hit another car.

Of course... Previous bus denied my pass, then this one crashes into a car. Loud kids everywhere...

only 1 of 3 ticket validators working at eastbound Jeld-Wen Max station.

Why people be takin up the WHOLE back of the bus?


just wanted to inform you. Your machine at overlook stop northbound is out of order

Old lady @ Hollywood TC " I waited 40 FUCKING minutes for this max. Piece of shit Trimet is! Excuse my French" GET UM! 



I've been coughed and sneezed on so much during this bus ride home, I'm gonna bag myself and mail myself to the CDC.

Trimet ghost bus you strike again


How is it not illegal to get on reeking of beer? I think I just got drunk from being within 5ft of this lush.

Just bombed Koin 6 Local News! @ TriMet Lloyd Center/NE 11th Ave MAX Station

Puked all over the trimet bus lol

And now you are sitting next to someone drinking Night Train! Amazing.  



No comments: