Trimess

Monday, March 18, 2013

Latest "seen and heard on Trimet"


But not seen on TRIMET'S HOW WE ROLL BLOG!
 TRIMET SCANNER TWEETS  
As I've said before , you really need to reevaluate line 4. It leaves people b/c it's 10 mins late and too full, that's not cool.

 
Recently, there's a "Not in service" bus parked on a corner of NE MLK and Ainsworth. Why? For on-call capacity when Ln 6 is crowded?

Dear I think it's great you have a short bus that picks up old people on my block, but it sits and idles loudly for an hour. STOP IT

I mean , don't you have a rule on how long a bus can idle in a residential neighborhood? It pollutes and is LOUD. And annoying.

the 54 was mis-labeled as the 56 downtown this morning. Now I'm late to work AGAIN. Get your shit together.

:) RT : We are currently heading east on I-84. Go home , you're drunk.

I honestly hate waiting for the 22. Freaking Trimet..

meanwhile I pay $2.50 to go six blocks!

Guy waits at Beaverton TC for 20 min for the next bus to leave. Gets off at the first stop: The ultimate in laziness.

My mommy wouldn't let her lil hitta be on trimet

Why you just standing in the doorway of ? It's raining and some of us want to get on!  

it has now been since at least Thursday since this has been out.

Dang-so much weed has been smoked in this shelter for 8/77 across from RG that the smell is permanent!

Fuck you trimet. You're gay and nobody likes you.

Fuck you trimet. You're gay and nobody likes you.

I always feel fucked over by trimet

So , is there an easy way to report ticket machine outages on weekends? The phone # is a pretty long process & then only voicemail.

Went to ride the light rail downtown and ALL of the ticket machines were broken at Sunset Transit Center

Now I wait for the 62 which arrives in a half hour. I missed the last bus by 1min. Grrr.

Driver are going to be an accomplice after the fact all the facilitating they do

possible to reduce speed between civic dr and Gresham city hall to mitigate noise while crossing over joints in tracks?



Way to be . Ur drivers don't think they need to stop at a crosswalk outside a HS where 10 students are waiting to cross?

Trimet letting me down big time

Found people; they are kissing and petting each other on the MAX. Good morning

Line 70 is stuck at the jail? Was there a prison break?

Got to the bus stop by 6am, 2 busses never showed. After waiting 30 min, the bus finally showed. Come on .

The trimet bus is going faster than us.

BDS issue logging in on 88. Not logged in yet, is announcing stops, but destination says "GARAGE".

Trimet's buses are terrible for timing. I do like the MAX though.

I always thought in Eugene was bad, ... but at least they always were there within 10 min of the scheduled time. 

Thanks a heap, ... if you actually came CLOSE to following the timetable, it'd take less than 90 minutes to go 4 miles. 

I walk on the bus cause the doors are open. Everyone follows me in. I love being a trend setter

Trimet needs WiFi


: bus 2632 still has a dead overhead, bus 1818 has ear piercing screechy brakes, &bus 1727 has a big rear panel unlatched

"Can you spare 50 cents?" Ten minutes later.... "Did I ask y

Bitches on Trimet need jesus.

Portland Trimet drivers are the honey badgers of the road.

Hey, ! Calling 3 times hasn’t helped, so maybe tweet begging? The ticket machine on the s. end of Lents Town Center is still broken!

waiting for trimet buses takes so long like ugh


Fuck trimet

People waving a bus along to signal that they are not boarding resemble those pursued by a cloud of insects...


Dude at Beaverton Transit Center is walking around with 2 backpacks and a brown bag full of headphones, trying to sell them. 

Riding lately is making me look forward to having a car again. Got off at 5 today, not getting home until 7.

I ride everywhere and "Hey babe, meet me at the bus stop" just doesn't sound sexy.

Basically if I had a dick I would make Trimet suck it.

What is wrong with bus 61 today ??

joe you didnt read page 56 of that report?

I hate trimet 🚍🔫

Fuck trimet




No comments: