Trimess

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Latest "seen and heard on Trimet"

But not seen on TRIMET'S HOW WE ROLL BLOG!
 TRIMET SCANNER TWEETS   
the 54 was mis-labeled as the 56 downtown this morning. Now I'm late to work AGAIN. Get your shit together.
5m
Nice-homeless punks on 77 bus with big wet stinky pit bull mix dog. But I'm sure it's a service animal...

Apparently I've perfected the Transit Stare of Death. When I gave it to the woman behind me, she stopped clipping her nails.

This driver was 12 minutes late and then had the nerve to tell boarding passengers who had been waiting to "hurry up"

the dickbag driving the 15 just left when i couldnt get to the door bc his slow passenger was slow

To the parents of the ableist shitstains on : i hope you're proud of your little bigots. They're sure pleased with themselves.

What's the point of the transit tracker is when the buses don't show up & then vanish from the tracker? Especially the 54/56.

Being on trimet cracks me up with all these crazy ass people! Lol

At least the bus driver was nice enough to wait for me to finish vomiting before he left. Thanks, !

Got on a 70 line and there are dudes bumping the new as if we hadn't all heard "Suit & Tie" already

Paramedics just now came.. Good to know that trimet wouldn't get there on time if he was unconscious

yeah, busted tix machines and all, I think TriMet is great. They have a public API ferchrissakes.

Transferred to a new bus. Trimet driver here is cool and super chill. Two thumbs up for you sir.

Why doesn't this bus go drop off only if the follower is right behind it. Your not magically getting faster.

Wish I had a $ for every time I see one teenager taking up 4 seats on the Max during AM rush.

Someone on this train definitely just shit their pants

S/O to the trimet bus driver who didn't let my friend on because he was late. You're really cool, I hope you feel good about yourself. 

Or maybe he just wanted to give me Watchtower magazine and talk about the end times which seems likely given my experiences on

Thus so far is true, but trimet does not run on these hours unfortunately .__.

Yeah I was just grumpy. Really two unrelated statements: Trimet is bad; also, these mildly unfortunate things happened! :)

~ Waved for line 12, tr 67 at SW Barbur & Huber and they drive off without bothering to stop. Not happy


1h
45 min drive equates to 2.5-3 hrs Trimet commute

The #20 is super packed , but warm & dry.



No comments: