Trimess

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Latest "seen and heard on Trimet"

But not seen on TRIMET'S HOW WE ROLL BLOG!
 TRIMET SCANNER TWEETS  
At least the bus driver was nice enough to wait for me to finish vomiting before he left. Thanks, !
1h
I just got this from my bus driver and I've never been so mortified/ curious. According to the TriMet

Either the train operator has a cat in the booth or she is meowing and talking to herself. Trimet is such a surreal place sometimes.

sleeping on is comfortable until some ahole decides to sit ON you, and then bury you between their armfuls of bags.

Driver of Bus #2217 (Line 15 to Yeon, Reached Montgomery Park 7:10PM) is probably nicest one ever- to everyone!

46m
fails again. Transit tracker fails, the drivers blow past you, or scheduled buses don't come.

I'm pretty sure this bus stop just gave me a second-hand high.

I really do love it when my bus is late. My hungry dog at home loves it too.

Any plans to repair/reboot the monitor at Stop No. 7640?

Three uniformed employees walked right past non-service dog and owner on train. Please make changes in policy.

Saw a couple on MAX I believe were responsible coining the phrase "bumping uglies". I shoulda got an autograph.

Someone just sneezed on my neck on the bus. I need to bath in purell.

I would love for to either add bike hooks or enforce rules about where cyclists can put bikes on trains. They're a real hazard.

ticket dispensing machine at greyhound station not working. Shows "no cash or cards accepted"o_O well damn!

People who put their feet up and take up two seats on the light rail during rush hour can just die.

The girl sitting next to and me on TriMet is on her publishing GRIND. Like, she's important and knows it. Whatever.

Fuck trimet.

The ticket machine at Sunset TC that accepts cash is currently inop.

It never does. It's like they expect riders to know everything.

This is rediculous. I've tried two machines @ 7th, walked up to Lloyd center got off @ conv cntr. All broken.

2 trains never fucking showed. Way to go . Im calling in to complain big time. And yes im an asshole when it comes to being late.

The MAX is late, and isn't saying anything, of course!

What the fuck is going on ??!!

Hey !!! Neither the green OR the yellow lines have showed up at Pioneer Place/5th ave SB stop at ALL in 10 minutes on schedul!!! wtf!


Switch busted on Steel Bridge again. MAX is useless again.

Fuck a trimet today, its for rides on god.

hey , can you let your 94 drivers know they're supposed to stop at stop #10848? thanks

Red line 10 min+ late. :(

Bus Driver Appreciation Day was other day. I'd appreciate drivers not being assholes. 9901 driver left right as we were walking up

You know you should wonder what's going on when theirs a tipped over trimet car at the Gateway transit center...

My favorite thing is waking up at 3:45am to have to sit for the train for 20 minutes when it should have been here 15 min ago. Thanks trimet

iz it necessary 2 cut ur nails on da bus & leave ur troll clippings behind?

No comments: