Trimess

Friday, March 8, 2013

Latest "seen and heard on Trimet"

But not seen on TRIMET'S HOW WE ROLL BLOG!
 TRIMET SCANNER TWEETS   
I love it when your Trimet ticket runs out five minutes before the bus would have arrived. Seriously, though, walking: underrated.

And now a 15 minute wait for the TriMet home.


, I don't mean to keep complaining, but whoever is driving bus 2938 right now (11:20am) is consistently late. Every. Time.

Well my week is starting off so well with stupid Trimet being early this time. Why even have posted times if your drivers don't give a shit?

Irritated. 44 never showed up, so I will be late to class. Again.

Fuck that I'm not taking Trimet to school... I'm sick ok. I promise.

Wow. MAX driver just flung a banana peel out his window.

Hey why have digital displays showing times for the MAX if the are never right?

Sounds like the opening scene of a episode. RT : 5104 is lost; dispatcher asks "are you going towards the sun?"

new bus driver missing every stop on the 48; NEED TO HAVE VET RIDE ALONG. Train your drivers!

dispatcher tells 5104 to turn right from 6th Ave onto Salmon

telling me when the bus is due doesnt do a bit of good when it's not even vaguely on schedule. I do have to be on time to class.

5104 is lost; dispatcher asks "are you going towards the sun?"

One reason I love public transit: that delicate bouquet of cheap beer at 8 AM.

I forgot to mention it is stuff all the human beings on the bus time... we're hitting 60 or 70 again.. ughh

The new driver on 94 bus number 1441 has no idea what this route is. Stopping at 12 stops and by passing 94 stops. Get him a map

s/o to the guy hardcore hitting on this girl who is literally flirting hard back. There is too much thirst.

Let the driver on #2906 know that attempting to be more casual with her passengers may improve her mood---

Green means go... line 77, not sit here and look perplexed.

Jeeeez. Line 77 is packed!

Good job trimet. Another driver that doesn't know line 70.

It looks like only cares about eastbound trains. Ive seen 2 Eb trains with no westbound

I can see my breath on this train. Apparently also subscribes to my it's-March-therefore-it-shouldn't-be-freezing-outside theorem.

bus drivers are the greatest, I appreciate them so much


Mental note: stop riding #4 Trimet bus home. Keep riding and there's no way I won't be ducking punches or bullets soon.


WTF ? Why have I been waiting for an hour for the 20 West Bound?

your bus#15 on stop #6158 just passed me eventhough I was in front of it!According to "text your stop id" it was 3minutes too early

It was a good ride. It was on $2 more than TriMet bus fare and far more relaxing and quiet.

I'm on the #8 bus and the driver is asking riders what direction the route is.


THAT'S TWO BUSES IN A ROW TOO FULL TO PICK ME UP! Fuck you .

no excuse for short train during evening rush hour!

no excuse for last stop Willow Creek during evening rush hour!

the undercover trimet feds are real. very low form of human being.

Hey isn't it against the rules to bring pets other than service animals on bus/max? Seen several past week alone.

Days like today make riding Trimet painful!! All the grossness is out!!


's further commitment to customer service: driver doesnt know route. If u r waiting 4 44 on Williams btn Kworth & Rosa, you r fucked.

Im tired of trimet. I need my license.

passing a no smoking law tells people who use a legal substance you don't value their business.

. ? MT Trimet drvr told me to only put in 1 dollar bill at a time. been putting in 2 forever. Anyone had this issue?


Frustrating how seats on are often so dirty and filthy that no one would want to sit on them.

Wow so my Trimet bus driver is cute and young today. That's never happened before and I'm pleasantly surprised.

The fare checks on TriMet are ridiculous at this point. Three confused tourists are getting ticketed as we pull into PDX. Thx for visiting!

Bus 2808 on Line 77 needs serious remedial driving lessons. Taking up both lanes on Halsey between 82nd & 60th, caused a major jam.

This bus smells like the inside of a Lays salt and vinegar chips bag.

Hey get your act together. Both machines at N. Killingsworth MAX stop (south and north bound) are busted or half busted.

Your first misconception is that cares about broken ticket machines

Hey the machine at Delta Park isn't taking credit cards.

Dear Ukrainian women who always sound like you're shouting into a megaphone every morning on the green line to city center, shhh!

Just got off the 68 at Park Blocks. Good thing I did -- driver just missed the turn and continued down Columbia.

Cole enough in MAX 236 that I can see my breath! Did this thing just come out of the barn? En route Sunset from Beaverton TC.

bus 7003 got me to stop 3858 late. Now I have to wait 15 min for next bus which means I will be late to blue line, late to work.


Trimet fare inspectors holding up the train when I'm trying to make my connection. Grrr check between stops. Geez.

there are no ways to describe my hatred for you right now.

Bus 2292 just sped through a red light near Gresham Transit Center. I was almost struck!

TriMet, why do your schedules have to be so ass?

Gotta love when the trimet ticket machines are down and not accepting bank cards. Now I have to wait another 30 mins for a ride and I'm sick

file official complaints every day till they get sick of hearing from you and talk to the driver.

Yup. 88 in the morning and 54 in the evening are now reliably 10-15 minutes late now. Thanks .





























































No comments: