Trimess

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Brian Nixon (driver who was stabbed) issues statemetn

From this OREGONIAN report:

"I appreciate everyone’s thoughts and well wishes. My main concern right now is catching the man who did this. I appeal to everyone to listen to the description and be on the lookout for him.
I want to thank the police and everyone from TriMet who has helped me in the past 24 hours. I am doing well, but I need some time to rest and recover. I appreciate the media’s understanding that at this time I am not up to any further interviews and ask they refrain from contacting me."

Trimet issued a press release stating that Mr Nixon's injuries were 'minor'.
Why does this statement lead me to believe that Mr Nixon doesn't view them as minor?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Safety issue No. 3, are they going to get another dog??
HB