Trimess

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Portland A-Foots Michael Anderson can do the job

Portland A-Foots Michael Anderson
While I think its a complete disgrace for Trimet to be excluding bloggers from attending the union meetings I am OK with Michael Anderson being there.
He is by far the most objective transit reporter in Portland.
Joe Rose has been doing a good job lately, but he reports to the Oregonian, and the Oregonian has an agenda and its not labor friendly.
Of course the Parties could just video tape the proceedings and broadcast them publicly, but we know
Trimet will never allow that
So I don't need to get into a huge fight  that I am excluded from their meetings, I just want the truth and who reports the truth is irrelevant.
Michael Anderson is not me of course, but overall we can expect objective reporting from him. 

No comments: