Trimess

Saturday, July 20, 2013

cwherewetku

 cwherewetku

Ya want to give the TriMet folks a hard time about their pay & benefits package do ya? You know, the ones who get that HUGE $2,000 a month retirement after 30 or so years of service. No, no...not the General manager guys who get $15-18K a month and pay 100.00 a month (yea, decimal is in the right place) for their insurance..I'm talking about the guy/gal on the front line. THAT'S who you're moanin about? You actually BELIEVE evry single thing Rose has spewed from his mouth as Gospel?

What about all these "superstar" athletes that throw a ball around for an hour or sink a ball in a hole? They perform a very vital public service of....hmm..let me think...ahh, nothing? Ok, so they give you something to look at while you're decompressing after a hard day at work, but ya gotta put your house in foreclosure to afford to go to a game with tickets, food, parking, etc. But I'm fairly certain that they said "Ya know, I feel kinda sad for the poor stiff riding that bus over there...don't pay me all those millions. Give me a couple a grand a month. I'll manage ok. Oh, and give me crappy insurance too."

You don't seem to mind paying for that. Oh, well that's different! You guys are Public Servants! So is the dweeb (excuse me, "professional ball thrower) throwing the ball. He works for you (and me).

You guys crack me up. You don't mind paying $200-$400+ to go watch a silly game but ya wanna cry over my trying to get decent health care.
Continue with the gospel Reverand Rose.


 15 Minutes Ago

No comments: