Trimess

Friday, July 26, 2013

TRIMET COMMENDATION OF THE WEEK

From the Trimet newsletter:
"I've been a faithful MAX rider for 25 years taking the Blue Line from Gresham to downtown Portland to work so I am very familiar with the TriMet system.  However, this particular evening I was alone, waiting for a ride home after the Bruno Mars concert.  I felt safe waiting at the Rose Quarter Station as there were a lot of people around. My ride was stuck in traffic and the wait stretched into almost an hour. Everyone ultimately left the platform and I started to get very nervous standing alone. This very kind TriMet Supervisor stood with me talking and later directing my ride to where we were. I'm sure this was not in his job responsibilities but I can't express how much I appreciated his concern and kindness. Thank you SO much!
  - Rose Quarter, July 22, 2013

No comments: