Trimess

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Ran into John Copic at the courthouse today

And he was not happy to see me. As a matter of fact he shook his head in a 'no' disgusted fashion and walked away from me without answering my question.

Apparently he is disgusted with me for standing by Lane Jensen.

Sorry Mr Copic but I view you and the court as the real enemy here, not Lane Jensen. You represent a government who's intent it is to silence dissent by any means possible.  You use severe threats of long prison sentences to scare defendants into taking questionable plea deals.

No sir, you are the one that needs to be feared by the average American, not Lane Jensen. Any poor slob that gets caught in your web will be ground down under the wheels of 'justice' until they capitulate to what you want.