Trimess

Sunday, April 20, 2014

STOP THE BULLY

Trimet driver writes Re: TIGARD MUST STAND UP TO TRANSIT BULLIES
Again why not put some kind of initiative together to stop the transit bullies by pulling the rug out from under them and make it so they can't railroad ( no pun intended) the people anymore.


 You obviously have the people behind you willing to get the required signatures to make the board members elected and the general manager accountable. How about a citizens oversite committee. 

At the rate tri mess is going its going to bankrupt the whole agency and then the need transportation will be unfunded and won't be there for those who really depend on public transportation. 

Its those people who are in tri mess now and their friends who need to be taken down. Its not the unions fault, its not because we have health care or a pension.   I am really tired of hearing the blame put on us drivers. What I would really like to see is some sound management with conservative ideas and what is fair and equitable for all.  

You need to get over your hate on unions and just remember we are in this mess  that those people in power created. 

Honestly when I hired on to tri mess they lied to me in a bate and switch proposition. At the time they said I would get a meager pension and I took no raises to keep a decent health care plan so I could keep my own damn doctor. How was it for me to know that tri mess didn't contribute the funds in the retirement pension plan.  So I have been working all these years, the best years of my life under false pretense.
Years I can't go back and make up depending upon their lies why they expect truthfulness and honesty out of me they don't adhere to their own requirements.

Quite frankly just take down the damn thing. Its a giant ship wreck. They even have life boats out in front of Center Street when this thing goes down. But don't blame us for tri mess messssss. Blame those who are destroying it.  Maybe you should consider working with Amalgamated 757 and come to some mutual consensuses that will benefit all and get rid of those bullies and tyrants on the board and Neil McFarland himself.

1 comment:

Erik H. said...

"Its those people who are in tri mess now and their friends who need to be taken down. Its not the unions fault, its not because we have health care or a pension. I am really tired of hearing the blame put on us drivers. What I would really like to see is some sound management with conservative ideas and what is fair and equitable for all.

You need to get over your hate on unions and just remember we are in this mess that those people in power created. "

I'd sure like to know who is painting me as "anti-union" and suggesting my comments are taken as a "hate on unions".

How about this: Man up, and let's see a first and last name. You know who I am but you're too much a coward to put your name down. Anyone who knows me knows I am hardly anti-union.

So, let's see a name - first AND last - or we'll know this is nothing but hot air.