Trimess

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Trimet poor customer service policies

They did it again! Only this time, on my way to work! I'm waiting on the 57, and when it finally does arrive at my stop, the operator had DROP OFFS ONLY displayed on the overhead. Dropping off 2 passengers, I can't get on! I'm on my way to work. I'm wearing a Trimet sleeveless vest too. This is in Cornelius, I work at Ruby! Now, I will be quite tardy to clock in! The next bus that arrived seemed more crowded than the one that passed me up, yet I was able to squeeze in, pissed off because its leader didn't feel like it. The operator of the bus I was able to get on told me they are not supposed to do that. My question is....if I'm leaving my home 2 1/2 hours before clock in time, why or how am I to know that I need to leave earlier in case some bus operator is going to use the DROP OFFS ONLY on their overhead?

2 comments:

Al M said...

From Facebook

punkrawker4783 said...

We only do that when our follower is right behind (as in can see in your mirror at the time of arrival to zone), otherwise no other good reason to do it.