Trimess

Friday, November 7, 2014

Merlo assistant station manager Larson at retirement ceremony

Greg Larson at Patti Pellegrins retirement
I have always found it curious that Mr Larson is always the master of ceremonies at the Trimet Merlo garage ceremonies.

Greg is not the station manager, he is (still) the assistant station manager. I'm coming up 3 years since I left Trimet and I see that he is still presiding over the ceremonies there.

So where is the station manager Romo? He's never the master of ceremonies.

The reason I bring this up is because I remember when Greg applied to be the station manager over at the Merlo garage. 

Trimet in their infinite wisdom passed him up for a guy from the military.

But the head guy never presides over these ceremonies. 

I know its just Trimess, why would they want to hire somebody into an authority position that the rank and file actually like?



No comments: