Trimess

Friday, February 13, 2015

Chris Day finds anomalies in ATU757 financial reports

This is not a new finding by Mr Day, he has talked about this as far as 7 years ago. Nothing has changed to date.
I have removed the actual cumulative numbers from the ATU757 financial reports due to union secrecy rules and the retaliation that comes from violating those rules. It's interesting that Trimet and ATU 757 operate with the exact same secrecy rules with very similar penalties against those who violate these 'secrets'.
I personally object to both institutions secrecy rules, all this money is coming from tax payers and should be publicly available.

Here is something to think about - Lets say our union officers reported to us that from July 2014 through December 2014 our net dues and per capita income was $(removed). Then lets say the following month our officers reported to us that from July 2014 through January 2015 our net dues and per capita income was $(removed). My first thought when I see that is if I take the difference between the two that I would get the total net dues and per capita income. The difference...e I get is $(removed). So now I am thinking if I was to look at our net dues and per capita income for the month of January I would see that total. Now lets say our officers reported to us that in the month of January 2015 our net dues and per capita income was $(removed). In my eyes I would say there is a $32,097.38 difference in reports. So I ask you - Do we really know where we stand?

No comments: