Trimess

Monday, April 6, 2015

Lane Jensen public apology

This is a letter to Erik Halstead and Alex Hawk in regards to an incident that happend with these two people in 2013. 

In July of 2013, I published a post on my now-deleted TriMet-hate blog, Portland Transit Lane. The article talked about a negative encounter that both Erik and Alex had with TriMet supervisor Jason Bynum. After a TriMet bus almost crashed into Erik's vehicle that he was driving, Erik attempted to discuss the matter with Bynum and he wasn't interested in hearing Erik's story at all. After talking with Jason, I deemed blame to be on both Erik and Alex and went on my blog and published a very disrespectful and slanderous article about Alex and Erik that was full of lies, bias and fascism, without checking both sides of the story first and without any regard to Erik's or Alex's feelings. 

I would like to offer my most sincerest apologies to both Erik  and Alex for calling them idiots, and what quite frankly was stabbing both of them in the back. They were friendly to me and I betrayed them. I have since shut down my blog and have abandoned talking about TriMet all together. I would love to be friends with both of them again, but if not, I completely understand

Thank you for listening

Lane Jensen

No comments: