Trimess

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Dan Christensen is writing again

Pretty exciting if your a Trimet enthusiast like me. I've read every single thing he has written actually. His material is great! Just stay away from bicyclists Dan!

The story you are about to hear is true. 
The names have been changed to protect the innocent. 
For instance Dennis Uniforms will be called Cheap Ass Uniforms or CAU. 
Warning: The following is more an admission of gross stupidity on my part. Let it be known that this in no way reflects on my fellow Drivers nor on Tri-met my employer. The stupid is all mine. 
The life of a bus driver sometimes feels like one of those sitcoms about the minutia of daily life, Faux Pas and most of all a trail of compounding errors of judgement. like in Seinfeld or Curb your Enthusiasm. 
That’s my life or it was my life just a few days ago. 
Lets for the sake of argument assume that my life is a sitcom. Here are the episodes so far.

Read the whole story at

Portland's Roll Easy Blog