Trimess

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Trimet employee caught in the mayhem that is the TRIMESS

Hi Al. How are you. It's XXXXXXXX
 Just started reading your blog. It is so right on I can't believe it!!  

Especially that driver who writes thing. It like he's reading my mind. I'm sitting in my red line
at PDX turning away good paying customers because 
once again, when Tmet has an emergency situation, it's like it's the first time we've ever experienced this!!!!!!!!

  I'm so sick and tired of making excuses for Tmets ineptitude!!!!  
I was supposed to be off at 10:00 and looks like I'll be spending the night with the train. They haven't said a thing about us because they're to busy with Gateway. What a bunch of B.S.!!!   So typical!!! 


Well just thought I would chew your ear since I had some time on my hands. Thanks for listening!  Miss ya. At least I'm gettin paid!!  You'd think all the O.T. Would be worth figuring out some sort of solution. 

They only have one bus available to shuttle people back and forth from the airport. I guess they don't get the weather report over thereπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ‘Ž

No comments: