Trimess

Monday, April 6, 2020

TRIMET BUS RADIO-April 5 (3) + 6th

-“He’s sunbathing in the street”
-no relief at Hillsboro TC
-Line 57 What do I do if the bus is at capacity? I’ve had a few days off.
-Line 57 Operator refused boarding do to no HOP
-Road sup talked to can operator.
-Fell making a turn! No medical
-Missed the turn
-What’s the policy about standing or sitting?
-Line 9 Police Oncoming police Emergency
-line 57 Operator refused boarding do to no HOP
-Line 75 You might want to have a word with the operator about denying because of cans
-Line 75 Leaky Cans I cant board them
-I took the wrong pouch
-Line 57 Over 10 people and I’m the last bus at Hillsboro TC
-Line 12 possible overload
-Hot
-What’s the policy for pass up?
-Laying down in the road at Hollywood TC
-What reroute are you following? What reroute? Missed sunset TC
-PLEASE STOP THE BUS #trimet BUS DRIVER IS TOTALLY LOST
CLICK HERE!

No comments: