Trimess

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Case Of Ryan Viken ongoing

Appeals to the General Manager, the very top dog who holds total power over everything at Trimet


Mr. Kelsey,  Are you working on my request below?  Please advise.  I have heard nothing from Ms. Sewell, nor did she confirm receipt of my email on 5/7/20.  Regarding Ms. Wittman.  I cannot figure out why I would need to file a Public Information Request when this is a personnel matter at the District, specific to your management teams’ misconduct.  Why would Ms. Wittman obstruct an investigation to learn the truth?  Please let me know.  Personally, I do believe the public has a right to know how employees are treated by management at TriMet.  Again, the information I am seeking is for a formal HR complaint already filed against Ms. Wittman, Jean Cook and JoAnne Kirkbride for retaliation, falsifying information on a company report, bullying, intimidation, mgmt misconduct, and deliberately neglecting job duties.  The information will also be used to file additional HR complaints against Ms. Cook and Ms. Larson after receiving Ms. Wittman’s Discipline Letter on 5/5/20.   I will be seeking discipline up to and including termination for both Cook and Larson for falsifying a company report to deliberately harm another District employee.  Please understand.  Again, why would Wittman and TriMet obstruct an investigation by another employee?  Please advise.  

Mr. Kelsey, doesn’t the truth matter?  It matters to me.   I look forward to receiving the information per the request below.  Thank you.

Regards,

Ryan Viken

And the  General Manager responds

No I am not working on it Ryan at this time. 
Cheers

Doug

(Hahahahaha. He ain’t gonna do shit)

No comments: