Trimess

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

TRIMET BUS CALLS-May 18



I had issues with the scanner today so there are two very small videos here


-Am I supposed to roll out of the garage with 3 masks in my box?  
-Scanner star Round&Round-the wheels on the bus go....
-Line 75 Fire In garbage
-Line 34 Chemical on drivers hands (What is it?) Was bus fogged?
-Broken concrete in front of the VA 
-silent alarm
-Line 72 Schizophrenic and using F-bombs and making me nervous 
MAY 18
-------------

-Line 33 is supposed to be on deadhead to ccc but there at oct on restroom delay
-I’m at Tacoma park and ride waiting for the 34  
-Line 15 Loud Verbal
-57 Hop XXX
-Line 66 I left my phone at Center 
-Line 75 42&Sandy!!!! 
-Line 70 Reroute confusion
-The Go Ahead 
-Do superviser carry extra boxes Package of masks
-19-24 individuals
-Reroute confusion 
-Can we set him up with a trade?
-Emergency Police cars  window Bynon says slam it!  
-1512 Are you informing people they have to wear masks
-Line 21 Ahhhh! Shit! Sandy!!!!
-Mentally Ill
-148&Sandy!!!! 
-Line 21 Odot is having me back up 
-Hop
-Damn Doors
-Line 52 He’s threatening himself
-Can you continue and I’ll have sup meet you in route  
-Line 52 My cad and my paddle are diffferent... 
-Line 35 Can’t be on l/o
-The announcement on the bus is still saying 6 feet.  
-Can I go off route to drop off an ADA passenger Bynon says this is a once in a lifetime shot.
-Line 4 He won’t get off 
-26th&Powell light is out 
-Line 6 Stub bus
-Line 19 He got on at my layover and started punching the bus 
-Line 8 How do I get to my layover --Line 8 Off route and can’t make the turn--needs rescue
-I smell something burning. Ethanol? Bynum says can you continue until a supervisor can meet you? 
-Bus shelter glass! It came crashing down out of nowhere. 
-Tree Evergreen tree limbs are hitting the bus
-15th&Hslsey Tree branches
-Burning smell!
-No Relief at BTC. THEY MARKED OFF.
-The guy that was supposed to relieve is doing some union business! FAIL!  
-You might want to send them up to Sandy BLVD!!!!! 
-Damn Doors
-Seat Seat alarm
-Can’t get the chains ⛓ to go up! 
-Door side window is shattered. Passengers are afraid. Glass all over the place
-Broken glass bus! Between pine&Oak! 
-I’ve ghotta get caught up on my email
-9116 Police  are in route for broken glass  
-Line 6 Why do so many busses  go into fallback? 
-What do we go with for passenger loads?
-Scanner star
-line 54 Hard Stop  He does want medical
-Can 9117 cover?
-Line 75 No Relief
-Line 75 Only 2 masks left 
-Line 75 masks in operator box?
-9117 Looks like there’s goona be a transport&test  
-The gate wouldn’t open!
-9117 needs assistance moving a bus
-9117 Wich testing facility? The mobile unit!  
-9117 This bus is in a really bad place
-7513 2 mask
-9117 Road sup goona drive the 54 to Washington square 
-7257 drinking and loud verbal
-Piano  mover blocking line 10 route 
-Little Leon not excluded
-9117 Road sup brought bus to Washington square  
-9118 Are you able to transported that operator? Haven’t heard back from mobile tester.
-I’m not sure if the one at Beaverton is available? 6 foot thing.  
-Line 15 Smoke  coming out of the rear end of the bus
-Line 6 Off route
-7513 got masks (Operator got roughed up at 82nd max) Maybe it’s the KCM 
-Line 20 Are we limited to 10 people?
-How was 9111 with that operator?
-Line 38 I was asking questions about his phone and he’s loud verbal and insulting me.
-Bus driver thinks they see endangered teen.  
-Line 6 They have to pull forward 
-3870 Did police  get them off?
-Line 44 Loud verbal 
=Look for the company car at 122nd 
-More mask question
-Line 66 Now I’m 5 minutes early
-Line 57 Medical Hospital Emergency 
-Shrub on killingsworth 
-Line 57  Her big toe is beeding pretty good.
-Feet in the road by north terminal
-81 PU 
-Supervisor sees no legs
-702 at Amazon
-Line 17 Medical  Emergency  
-Line 19 Police  He wants to sue Trimet
-Line 47 Was I supposed to stop
-Had you been passing up people?
-Lady threatening to punch and beat up people. cops on the way
-Line 8 He can’t walk and he needs medica
-Line 22 More question on mask 
-Scanner star
-45 PU  
-Line 12 used his  Fire extinguisher
-72 Sleep
-Line 14 out of masks 
-Schizophrenia and needs to get to Portland.  
-Line 14 Customer conduct



No comments: