A private collection of material focusing on the never ending joys of the Trimet industrial complex-Follow the Twitter feed for complete coverage and trimet scanner calls https://twitter.com/AlYourPalster
Not to be picky, but that is an RV not an SUV
I do a terrible job of editor
Hits it? Holy remodel Batman!Unbelievable! Was he back making a sandwich?
I'd sure like to know how the left rear of the bus fared...Hello? State Farm? You ain't gonna believe this one!
And I used to love when they said,"I didn't see you...."
@coolbus..he surely got a close-up after the fact.HB
Not to be picky, but that is an RV not an SUV
ReplyDeleteI do a terrible job of editor
ReplyDeleteHits it? Holy remodel Batman!
ReplyDeleteUnbelievable! Was he back making a sandwich?
I'd sure like to know how the left rear of the bus fared...
ReplyDeleteHello? State Farm? You ain't gonna believe this one!
And I used to love when they said,"I didn't see you...."
ReplyDelete@coolbus..he surely got a close-up after the fact.
ReplyDeleteHB