Trimess

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I need to start checking my Trinet mail more consistently


As Trimet is improving its web capabilities I think we need to participate more fully then we have been doing.
Personally I’ve gotten out of the habit of checking my company mail, probably because I keep running into problems with management.
I just stopped participating completely and have pretty much developed my own external news sources.
I was checking my mail tonight and see that they have really improved their feedback capabilities.
That’s a good thing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a TriMet e-mail account? FYI, King County Metro does not provide e-mail to its employees who are Operators.

Al M said...

Ya they have a whole Trinet web based computer system here with lots of info there.

Even starting to have comments enabled on certain topics, something that needs to be supported!

I got busted for publishing stuff from there so I pretty much don't even bother looking at it anymore since I can't talk about it or publish it.

I need to change my attitude about it at this point.

punkrawker4783 said...

We dont get Email or even access to our intranet at home like you guys do.