Trimess

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

TRYING TO EDUCATE THE ROUGE (aka ELLEN FOX)

Ellen Fox, who specializes in spreading lies and distortions against people she has personal problems with, calls me a "cyber stalker".

Apparently her ignorance is so profound, that she cannot translate words into meaning, so let me try to explain what a cyber stalker is.


Definition

Cyberstalking can be defined as threatening behavior or
unwanted advances directed at another using the Internet and other forms of online and computer communications.


At no time have I made a threat to Ellen Fox.
At no time have I made an unwanted advance to Ellen Fox.



Ellen Fox maintains a blog, about me, with a web
address that uses my initials, and continues to spread
lies about me and my character.

Ellen Fox is a nobody to me, a obsessive compulsive personality that maintains
a personal grudge against me.

Failing to manipulate the courts for her sinister purposes,
she resorts to libel.

I am not the first victim of this severely deranged woman.

Now, somebody is finally trying to do something about her, and I support the action 100%!

No comments: