Trimess

Friday, December 23, 2011

Larry Hanley

A Holiday Message from International President Larry Hanley

Like all of you, I will be gathering with my family and friends during the holiday season.  During times like these I have the greatest appreciation for the work we do as a Union. I don’t have to look any further than the people that I love and care for to find the inspiration I need to do what I do.
I know it’s the same for you. They are the reason we put up with the long hours and inevitable frustrations of union work. They are the ones we fight for. They are the ones to whom we hope to give a better life. And because of them, I think there is no better work that we could do on the face of this earth.
I want to thank each and every one of you for all that you do for your members and for the Union. And I look forward to continuing to fight the good fight with you in the coming New Year.
Larry Hanley
International President

No comments: