Trimess

Sunday, December 19, 2010

MARCUS GRIFFITH-REPORTER OR SOCIOPATH

It has been my bad luck to command the fixation of two determined stalkers. They use lies and distortions in their quest to  see me fired. Both of these stalkers have traits described in the DSM (diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders). I have already described Ellen Fox and some of her disturbing behaviors. In this article, I will describe how I view MARCUS GRIFFITH, a so called reporter for the Vancouver Voice on line magazine.
----------------------------------------------------------------


MARCUS GRIFFITH
REPORTER OR SOCIOPATH

I had never heard of Marcus Griffith Until I became embroiled in a pissing contest Between myself and several participants at bikeportland.org blog.

Having witnessed entry after entry of bus driver Bashing by participants of that blog, I launched my own Attack on bicyclists using the same tactics that they employed against bus drivers.

What I didn’t realize at the time was that this was a group of people that were capable of launching vicious ATTACKS against me personally.

These attacks were lead by Marcus Griffith, who published all my personal information on that website and urged as many people to go after to me as possible. Their intent was to see me fired. Members of that blog went so far as to fabricate phony incidents in their zeal to see me fired. (such as someone by the name “Janet Delaware” accused me of filming woman’s asses as they got on the bus!)

The real issue was that someone was filming me while I was driving and that I was talking to them about a subject that was current at bikeportland.

Although I had been engaging in this activity in the open for years, somehow Griffith was able to persuade KGW that my behavior was a “threat to the public safety”.

KGW apparently contacted Trimet management who then contacted me. I proceeded to march on down to KGW and defend myself. KGW ran this story, god knows why since it had absolutely no news value.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfkbX3KPekg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MkVrffdXBE

Knowing that the news media of Portland is virulent anti Trimet bus driver, I took my own camera man down to record the entire interview, in its entirety.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--ytlYzYycU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE4dr8-aBQ4

As a result of this tempest in a teapot, Trimet management changed its regulations henceforth making it a violation of the rules to engage in “blogging” while driving.

“Blogging” while driving is in reality is talking while driving, something that Bus drivers do all day long, day in and day out. There is absolutely no difference, but alas Trimet management seems to panic at every single accusation that is made against one of it’s operators.

Now Marcus Griffith has decided to attack me again, this time for taping my ride on the Max. His issue this time is I do not have “express permission” to record riders on the Max.
I pointed out to him that I am riding as a private citizen, not in uniform, but Griffith, as usual, attempts to twist the reality of that into some sinister “evil” behavior that I am engaging in.
The reality of my work was to get a collage of overcrowded scenes on the Max and use that to illustrate just how bad the conditions are for Trimet users right now!

Our Management continues to grow this agency, all at the expense of the current riders/employees.
I find it unconscionable and am doing what little I can to aid in the attempt to stop it!

The question about Griffith is why? Why does he have it in for me?
I don’t even know the man, never met him, yet he is absolutely determined to see me fired.
Griffith has a very shady history, he calls himself a “reporter” but his past behavior seems more like a sociopath:
–noun Psychiatry .
a person, as a psychopathic personality, whose behavior is antisocial and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

I have never done anything to this man, yet he is as fixated on me as Ellen Fox is.
He liables me, spinning wild stories by putting together tiny pieces of material that he has found among my thousands and thousands of blog entries.
He has a history of this type of behavior, he has produced nothing on his own, and his entire body of work is in destroying other people.
From where I sit, that makes him a sociopath.

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

No comments: