Trimess

Friday, June 3, 2011

Is Chris On A Fishing Expedition?

 
Sam Schwarz made some interesting comments during a meeting I had with Evette Farra June 2, 2011 at our union office.

One of the comments made was a threat stating that he will advise the membership that I am on a "Fishing Expedition" because I am being to general about my request for information. The reason I requested the financial reports for July 2010 to current is because I have noticed that most of the numbers do not match each other and I feel that the membership and I are not beeing accruately reported to. This request is to confirm that numbers are not matching. Come to find out that after we are presented monthly and year to date reports on our finances the reports are altered to add late received receipts. Both Sam and Evette confirm that the reports given to the membership will never be accurate after being presented because late receipts and the reports are altered. This means we only get a general idea and that can be off by many of thousands of dollars.

One of the other interesting comments Sam made to me was an insult. He stated "Is your brain the size of an M&M or if your brain was chocolate would it fill an M&M". That was such a repectful thing to say. I am getting use to our Officers intimidations and lack of respect. This is a perfect example of the lack of respect our members receive and guess what? July 1, 2011 we will be paying more for this type of respect. At least Sam is retiring and I will not have to be exposed to his lack of respect much longer.

The link below is more about this

No comments: