Trimess

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Who is the fool here?

So what are THEIR purposes?
The true purposes are only known to them and I can only voice my speculations. I feel Sister Ellen Fox’s purpose is to avoid preferring of charges from moving forward and having to truly answer for her actions. President Jonathan Hunt’s purpose can be an attempt to discredit me as a Presidential candidate and to demonstrate that he controls the officer’s and members as he pleases. The purpose for the Executive Board Officers can be of either fear of retaliation from President Jonathan Hunt or to show loyalty to President Jonathan Hunt over truly defining the translation of our Constitution. My purpose is to stand up for myself and the members that supported my Constitutional rights.
  FULL POST AT TRUE Union Values?

No comments: