Trimess

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

HUMANITY ON WHEELS

I gotta tell ya it was one of the weirdest events I have ever attended.
More like theater, or poetry reading, or story telling.
The subject matter was Trimet, and some of the things that happen on the system.
I just observed, as did Jessica Buccereli from Trimet.
A couple of people asked me to go up and make some sort of presentation, but this venue is definitely not me.

I don't 'rehearse' any of my scripts and every single one of my movies is just showing "real life", completely opposite from this event.

Didn't get to say Hi to Dr Jeff, a quick hello to Michael Anderson (who had nothing to say to me), a drink with Michael Levine, my favorite activist, and then just hung out with my little group of "pals" which included Max, Jason, --- and her husband Michael.

I will work on the footage when I get time, will put up some raw footage soon.

1 comment:

DocBlog said...

I'm just sorry I didn't get a chance to say hi to you! Hope my portion of the show was worth the trip. :)